1. Couples usually go to Jewel Box. You will find it at Mt Faber, at an altitude of 90 meters. It is both a restaurant and a bar and it offers an amazing view over the sea which you can enjoy in perfect privacy. There is a cable ride at Habour Front or at Sentosa that can take you up to the Jewel Box.
2. If you are also looking for something out of the ordinary, then you should probably try the Sky Dining. It happens on a cable car at 70 meters above sea level, at candle light and with in privacy.
3. For a little historic touch and atmosphere, you can shoose the Alkaff Mansion, a pre-war bungalow on top of a hill. You will find this luxury restaurant at 10 Telok Blangah Green. Here not only the food is great, but also the live music and the view over the sea and the Singapore Harbour. The Mansion once belonged to a very rich Indonesian family, which bandoned it after the 2nd World War. Nowadays it is a well known restaurant among young couples in their courting days.
4. Close to the Esplanade, at Raffles Place, there is One Fullerton with its romantic, cozy restaurants. Here you have a beautiful view of the sea. This is also a great place for spending the night with your partner, as the One Fullerton Hotel is among the best.
5. In the very center of the city there is Chijmes. The building used to be a girls’ convent, but now is full of restaurants and pubs. On weekends these places are filled with people enjoying themselves and watching live performances or soccer games. This is the perfect choice for a party night with your partner.
Photo credit: nicfill on Flickr